- The map and list of the train stops are for the train we used to take, four and a half hours at a time, to reach each other.
- The hands holding in the top are from a young persons rail card application form.
- The Chimp and the Orangutan are from Chester Zoo which we visited for my birthday.
- Tiny love hearts are punched out of a Vimto label because he drank Vimto for the first time because of me.
- That tiny little puppy is one of The 101 Dalmatians which we watched on DVD.
Thursday, July 17
I’ve just moved to Torquay to live with my boyfriend Stephen but before that we where in a long distance relationship. I made this shrine to commemorate our first two weekends together and remind myself what we look like. The picture is one that he had taken and emailed to me. I printed it off and laminated it for protection and extra shiny. I glued it to a jewellery box that a birthday present came in. The second I saw this I knew it was destined to become a shrine. The red glitter round the edges holds no special significance other than it being red and shiny.