Wednesday, September 13

Tails of Huddersfield, Heywood, and Beyond

COFFEE AND SOCKS
1

Written By Clare Burgess

SC1. COFFEE SHOP. WOMAN SITS KNITTING HER ANNA SOCK, MAN SITS EATING

MAN: What are you knitting?
WOMAN: A sock
MAN: Just one?

THERE IS NO LAUGHTER

END

Yesterday I got my new keys. And saw my new room. And oh, oh, I'm so excited! I've planned what I'm going to cook next week and put all those cookbooks in the room. Fluffle posed with them but came back. Obviously, I can't leave fluffle. My keys are bleeding heavy now. The move in happens on Sunday.

It was also wet blocking day. I'm taking advantage of still having access to a washing machine that does just a spin cycle. I made a right mess of it. The floor, sink and machine that is. Not the blocking. I accidentally left the tap running and… well we had some awfully wet towels afterwards. And bathroom mats and floor come to think of it. I had to block in the bathroom we still needed to wash up.

I have a bit of old news too. On the 11th September a review of mine appeared. I only found out yesterday. You can read it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was very feeble spam, though. Obviously not from a knitter. Knitters can come up with new ideas.

If ever I spam you I promise to make it inventive.