Wednesday, November 15

Wednesday, in purple



Yesterday, whilst watching Jeeves and Wooster on DVD, I finished my Yoke Vest. Finally, I here you cry. Yes, Finally! It will need to wait for two weeks to be blocked. I won't have a spin cycle until I go house sit the weekend after next. I hope some of the rolling will be helped. I don’t mind a bit, because I think it has character, but I didn't want to knit a roll neck.

I have two balls of the polar left and with it I'm making a hat (you can see it on the needles there) and either a bag or a pair of mittens.

Glamour is my new pattern book from the Erika Knight's Collectables collection. Which, judging from the look of Classic, are certainly addictive. I have two patterns on my to knit list -which, admittedly, never gets knit - the Chequered Cloche and the Vintage Handbag.

There is also a knitting in media reference. There was a murder with a knitting needle on Agatha Raisin today. Which you can listen to here for a week or so.

No comments: