Tuesday, September 1

No Claws!

Memories, eh? Do you remember the days when I could spend six quid on a repair job (or six quid at all!), the days when I had hair that bright, the days when Stephen took pictures of me that weren't blurry?

What ever happened to those days? Well I can't tell you that but I can tell you what happened to the skirt. It got a hole in it. I got rather over adventurous with some scissors and cut not only the fabric on my lap but the skirt as well.

This repair job came out of the stash. Stephen copied a cat print down for me as I was watching Gardener's World. I whipped out my chalk and drew it around the hole. Some satin stitch and a gold outline later and I look like I've been attacked by a kitten with muddy paws.

I think it's rather cute myself.

(Incidentally I'm more than a little ashamed of my use for the words 'sane' and 'insane' in the post linked to. I apologise.)

No comments: