Monday, April 3

Pretty Maids All in a Row…

Pattern: Garden Scarf (Stitch ‘n Bitch: The Happy Hooker)

Yarn: Louisa Harding Kashmir Aran (55% Merino, 35% Microfiber, 10% Cashmere) Colours 10 (purple), 11 (black), and 12 (grey)

Hook: 5.5mm Clover with the paddy thing.

For: Me

Alterations: None

Opinion: Quick, easy to memorise. Must leave longer tails to weave in the future and stop skipping the slip stitches.

Yoke vest is coming along nicely. As you can see by my brand new spanking progress bars (or not depending on when you are reading this) it's nearly 90% finished. I accidentally bought Alterknits while shopping for Tom's birthday present (and One Skein yesterday, A Year of Cooking Like Mummyji on Thursday. I need to be sedated or something) and as I'm itching to start a new garment after I've done with this it's leaving me with a rather painful choice.

From top going clockwise: Abstract Cardigan (in black/dark purple) from Alterknits, Puff Sleeve Bolero (black/dark red) from Loop-d-loop, Prepster from The Happy Hooker or Foggy Panda (in a monochrome version) from Rowan 38?

I want to make and wear things that are fun…

No comments: